Over the last two days, there has been an increase in reports of the theft of and theft from motor vehicles in Henley.
Police are calling for information on the following crimes:
• Between 9pm on 12/03 and 7am on 13/03 a van was broken into on Berkshire Road, Henley. Entry was gained to the rear of the vehicle and tools were stolen.
• Between 5.30pm on 12/03 and 7.15am on 13/03 a van was broken into on Gainsborough Hill, Henley. Entry was gained after the side door was forced open and tools were stolen.
• Between 8pm on 12/03 and 4.40am on 13/03 a white Ford Transit index K*** UUR was stolen from Grey Road, Henley.
Police advice when leaving your vehicle:
- Remove everything from your vehicle including removable stereos and sat-navs. Do not leave anything in the glove compartment.
- Close all windows and the sunroof
- Lock your vehicle and use your alarms if you have them.
- Park in a garage or drive way where possible. If this is not possible park in a well-lit/busy area.
- If you do see any persons or vehicles acting suspicious in the area then call 101 (non-emergency) and 999 in an emergency.
If you have seen any suspicious looking people or vehicles in the area or have any information relating to this message please call the Police via the 24 hour non-emergency telephone number 101.
Alternatively if you have information but wish to remain anonymous, please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online by visiting www.crimestoppers-uk.org. No personal details are taken, information is not traced or recorded and you will not go to court.