With boredom probably setting in for many at the start of second week of lockdown, we thought we’d bring you a weekly Henley themed family quiz with a prize from one of our great Henley businesses to keep our readers amused. This week the prize will be a cute fluffy Easter Bunny from Asquiths Teddy Bear shop on New Street.
- Name 3 Henley roads that begin with the letter W – Wilson Avenue, Western Road, Wootton Road, Walton Avenue, Waterman’s Road, West Street
- What is the name of the oldest teddy bear UK manufacturer? Merrythought
- What 3 five letter words can you make out of the word ROWING? Grown, Wring, Groin, Wrong
- In June 2016, which Olympian officially opened the new building at Badgemore School? MarkHunter
- Who is the rector at Holy Trinity Church? Duncan Carter
- What former shop traded immediately before in the shop Sainsburys now occupies? Woolworths
- Lionel Richie performed in which year at the Henley Festival? 2015
- How many Councillors sit on Henley Town Council? 16
- Who did the famous Mary Blandy poison? Her Father, Francis
- Where is this door? Between Gravel Hill and Milton Close
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and phone number by Monday 6 April at 5pm.
The winner is Nikki Hunter.