This week’s quiz prize has been kindly donated by Brakspear and is a £25 voucher to spend on food and drink at any of their Henley pubs after they re-open.
- What three 5 letter words can you make out of FESTIVAL – Slave, Lives, Stale, Feast, False
- Who is the the new Gardiner Place development in Market Place Mews named after? Captain Gardiner, who first had the idea that Henley should hold an annual regatta.
- What number bus goes from Market Place to Elizabeth Road? 151
- Which shop now trades where the old Wimpey restaurant was in Duke Street? Cara
- What was the Three Horseshoes pub originally when it first opened? Sweet Shop
- In May 2013 who was the winner of the Brakspear competition to name the new beer Golden Bull? Jake Jones
- Who organises the Henley Living Advent Calendar? Richard Rodway
- What year did the Henley Literary Festival start? 2007
- Name 3 Henley shops that begin with the letter B – Bagetelle, Busby & Fox and British Heart Foundation
- Which bank has these mouldings above the door? HSBC
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and phone number by 5pm on Tuesday 14 April 2020.
The winner of Quiz 1 was Nikki Hunter. Click here to see the answers.
There was no winner of this week’s quiz. The prize will roll over to next week.