Join our team
As one of the world’s leading asset managers, we are solely dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Our passion for continually searching for ways to improve that experience is second to none and we’re looking for people to join us who thrive on that challenge.
You will be responsible for implementing and managing the delegation oversight framework for Invesco UK ensuring an appropriate level of supervision of delegates is in place across Invesco UK regulated entities. The role includes both external and affiliated outsourcing arrangements
You will be responsible for:
- As part of the EMEA Delegation Oversight function, contributing to the continued development of a “best practice” framework in line with regulations for the oversight of delegates and managing the framework for Invesco UK entities.
- Promoting a culture and awareness of outsourcing oversight across our UK entities.
- Reviewing and maintaining the regional outsourcing policy ensuring it remains aligned with regulation and industry standards.
- Maintaining a register for all UK outsourced functions, including the extent to which SLAs, KPIs, contracts and exit plans are in place and up to date and due diligence and risk assessments are conducted on an initial and ongoing basis.
- Collaborating with other group functions such as Technology, Vendor Management Office, Global Security, Risk, Legal, Compliance, Tax and Internal Audit.
- Assisting and supporting service receiving functions in adhering to the outsourcing policy and framework, providing templates, advice and relevant examples as appropriate.
- Contributing to the wider EMEA Delegation Oversight team, in developing common oversight strategies and procedures, working together as an effective team and promoting standard methodology.
- Developing and providing important metric / Management Reporting to Senior Management and Board of Directors as appropriate, highlighting risks, issues or gaps identified.
- Have the autonomy to make an impact
To be successful in this role you have experience and/or know-how in:
- Oversight of material outsourced activities, outsourcing oversight methodologies and UK Fund industry regulations, with emphasis on outsourcing regulations
- Investment management industry, ideally in a global financial services environment
- Issue escalation, ownership and resolution
Leading change or project/operational improvement initiatives
- MS Office applications
And have the ability to:
- Read financial statements and understand financial ratios (not essential but this would be advantageous)
- Communicate and listen effectively (written and verbally)
- Use your strong analytical skills and work with a high attention to detail, highly motivated with strong organizational skills to multi-task
- Work independently and on own initiative
- Be flexible and open to change
- Foster constructive relationships
- Challenge the status quo and look for improvement opportunities
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. As part of Invesco’s commitment to ensuring our teams have the broad range of experiences and backgrounds required to promote diversity of thought, and to maintaining a positive, engaging work environment, we champion smart working.
For this particular role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working remotely from home or any other work location for 1 or 2 days per week
Working some flexible hours – flexing your start/finish time to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Please feel free to discuss flexible working options with us.
The Good Stuff
We have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company-provided healthcare
- 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Generous pension provisions
- Income protection
- Health and wellness benefits
- Volunteering days
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance