As one of the world’s leading asset managers, we are solely dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Our culture of collaboration and inclusion makes Invesco a phenomenal place to work and reflects the broad diversity of thought across our organisation. At Invesco, we offer work experiences that will inspire and challenge you.
EMEA Global Distribution Services (GDS) is a sub-department of Investment Services and carries out the Onboarding and Termination of Clients and Client Reporting activities, managed by Dom Geddes in the UK. The department is split into four main teams: the EMEA GDS Account Onboarding Team, the EMEA GDS Retail Client and Product Reporting Team, the EMEA GDS Institutional Reporting Team and the EMEA GDS Regulatory Reporting Team.
The EMEA GDS Retail Client and Product Reporting Team delivers reporting on Invesco’s retail products to clients and platforms across EMEA. This includes factsheets and KIIDs, as well as standardised and customised client and platform reporting.
You will work in a team of 5 and will report to the Product Reporting Team Lead.
As a Product Reporting Specialist onour EMEA Global Distribution Services team,you will play an important role in maintaining the highest standard of product reporting for Invesco funds and clients including responsibility for the administration of fund factsheets and other regular product reporting outputs. The reporting activities cover all Invesco fund ranges domiciled in the EMEA region.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation, production and distribution of monthly, quarterly and periodical product and client reporting via Invesco’s Client Communication Platform, Excel, OBI or other tools.
- Ensure that accurate reporting records and databases are maintained and required for management information.
- Design tailored reports to meet new reporting requirements for Clients/ Consultants/ Fund Distributors/ Data Vendors and Regulators.
- Work closely with the stakeholders in local and international Invesco offices, in particular the Product Development, Investment teams, and Client Service teams, and all external/internal clients.
- Identify system functionality and process improvements to eliminate manual solutions and workarounds, whilst promoting a scalable support model. Contribute to projects to improve procedures and raise the standards of service.
- Provide oversight to support activities from the Client Reporting teams in Invesco’s Hyderabad office, ensuring all deliverables are met and assistance given.
- Understand evolving client needs and meet growing industry and regulatory requirements. Document procedures and implement controls around reporting processes and data usage.
- Develop the required product, system, process, business and industry knowledge and share with colleagues.
The skills and experience you’ll bring
- Previous experience in product reporting
- Previous experience within the financial services industry.
- Strong investment knowledge and understanding of the asset management industry, as well as general understanding of investment funds.
- Experience in working with outsourced providers
- Intermediate or advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Be commercially focused, understanding how to use data and insights to drive and measure activities
- Have a passion for innovation and making continual improvements
- Be well versed in quickly learning new and complex financial services products, services and markets
Our commitment to you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. As part of Invesco’s commitment to ensuring our teams have the broad range of experiences and backgrounds required to promote diversity of thought, and to maintaining a positive, engaging work environment, we champion flexible working.
Please feel free to discuss flexible working options with us.
The Good Stuff
Joining Invesco is just the start. We focus on nurturing internal talent, offering a variety of tools to support your career advancement, including ongoing learning and development and internal career opportunities.
We have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company-provided healthcare
- 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Generous pension provisions
- Income protection
- Health and wellness benefits
- Volunteering days
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance