The Town Mayor, Councillor Sarah Miller, is inviting local primary school aged children to design her official Christmas card in the annual competition.
This year, the Mayor and Mayoress have decided on “A Very Henley Christmas” as a theme and are looking forward to receiving this year’s designs. As well as having their design printed as the Mayor’s official Christmas card, the winner may also be invited to the Christmas lights being switched on. There will be a bonus prize of tea in the parlour for the winner too! This will however be dependent on Government guidelines.
- be original, creative and colourful
- not use glitter, or any other protruding items
- be on A5 paper, either landscape or portrait
- include the child’s name, age, phone number, school and address on the reverse
Details for the competition are as follows:
- All entries must be submitted to the Town Hall no later than 4pm on Monday 15th November 2020, the winning design will be announced the following week. No entries will be accepted after this deadline.
- All entrants must be aged 5 to 11 years old and either live or go to school in Henley.
- The winning selection will be made by the Mayor and Mayoress the week commencing 22nd November
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will be displayed in the Town
- The winning design will be printed and sent out as the Mayor’s official Christmas card.
Please submit designs to:
Mayor’s Christmas Card Competition
Henley Town Council, Council Offices, Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 2AQ