(Temporary with a view to permanent)
Due to changed and improving trading Henley Information Systems are looking for an Accounts Assistant on a part-time basis to help with the production of professional time-based invoicing to our customers. The ideal candidate should
- be suitably qualified in accounts and/or book-keeping
- have experience of similar work (desirable)
- have good Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- be local to the Henley on Thames area (Essential)
You will report to the Operations Director and working for around 20hrs per week, the job entails
- Monitoring of electronic time-records and ensuring completeness
- Collation (monthly) of time-records to produce detailed invoices
- Issue (electronically) of invoices and statements
- Tracking and analysis of work-completion against customers’ purchase orders.
- Reporting on work and sales volumes to the management using Excel (models already in place)
- Some Credit control and ensuring accuracy of payment records
- Bank reconciliations
- Other related duties
A full-time equivalent annual salary in excess of £21,500 (£11/hr) is on offer depending upon previous skills and experience.
Henley Information Systems are a small consultancy (about 15 people) based locally. We offer a lively, friendly and comfortable working environment. Much of the work can be completed from home once your initial grounding is complete. You will gain experience in the use of the popular COINS software.
If you are interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to have the position filled for early January 2022.