Situation Vacant – Digital Fundraiser
Riverside Counselling Service is a highly respected local charity, providing low-cost, affordable counselling and supporting the mental health and wellbeing of adults and young people from the age of 12 years in Henley, Wallingford, Didcot and Berinsfield.
As demand for our services grow, we are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, and proactive Digital Fundraiser who can see the importance of the charity’s vision and find creative ways to engage new and existing audiences in our work.
You will work closely with the Fundraising Manager to meet or exceed fundraising targets, with a focus on digital fundraising, events and campaigns, social media content and engagement and supporter communications.
What you’ll need
• Experience of working in a digital media role
• Effective written, oral and social media communication skills, including the ability to write compelling copy with accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to plan, develop and maintain strong digital content
• Experience project managing digital fundraising campaigns
• Excellent eye for design aesthetics and demonstrable creativity
• An enthusiastic approach to fundraising and working within the charity sector
• The ability to work on your own initiative and meet deadlines with good and creative problem-solving skills
• An interest in, or experience of, counselling or mental health and wellbeing
For full role responsibilities please view the job description
Hours: 0.2 FTE (28 hours per month). Home based. Flexible days and working hours.
Pay & contract: £20 per hour. Self–employed.
We welcome applications from those who have the necessary skills and experience who are looking to build or restart their career. If you feel that you have the enthusiasm to make a difference and support the local community then Riverside would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Amanda.Collins@riversidecounsellingservice.co.uk
Application deadline: 12 noon Monday 17th October
Interviews : Friday 21st October
To discuss further please contact Riverside’s Fundraising Manager Amanda.Collins@riversidecounsellingservice.co.uk
Click here to see full job description