The Town Mayor, Councillor Michelle Thomas, would like to involve all local primary school children in the design of her official annual Christmas card by inviting them to enter her Christmas card competition.
The Mayor and her consort have decided on ‘A Christmas Tree in Henley’ as a theme and are looking forward to receiving this year’s designs.
As well as having their design printed as the Mayor’s official Christmas card, the winner may also be invited to the Christmas Tree light switched on.
- be original, creative and colourful
- not use glitter, or any other protruding items
- be on A5 paper, either landscape or portrait
- include the child’s name, age, phone number, school and address on the reverse
Details for the competition are as follows:
- All entries must be submitted to the Town Hall no later than 4pm on Monday 21st November 2022; the winning design will be announced the following week. No entries will be accepted after this deadline.
- All entrants must be aged 5 to 11 years old and either live or go to school in Henley.
- The winning selection will be made by the Mayor the week commencing 21st November.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will be displayed in the Town.
- The winning design will be printed and sent out as the mayor’s official Christmas card.
Please submit designs to:
Mayor’s Christmas Card Competition
Henley Town Council, Council Offices, Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 2AQ