As one of the world’s leading asset managers, Invesco is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, we provide a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world.
If you’re looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, come explore your potential at Invesco. Make a difference every day!
What we are we looking for:
At Invesco we value Focus on Clients, Purposeful interactions, and Teamwork. Within Enterprise Risk you can expect to be engaged to draw from your existing skills to drive Value while finding opportunities to expand your Talent and career.
Invesco Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is evolving its capabilities and is looking for new Team members. Enterprise Risk is a global Second Line of Defense function that engages with Invesco Business teams to facilitate delivery and oversight of the risk management framework and provide a consistent, aligned approach to risk management across the firm.
The Enterprise Risk Management team, comprised of dynamic, diverse, and highly collaborative members, drives value to Invesco through delivery of a comprehensive and standardized view of risk, integrated and underpinned by data and metrics. At the heart of the Invesco Enterprise Risk framework is the foundation for strong analytics, capable of responding to emerging threats and opportunities and adapting to evolving market trends and conditions.
Whether you’re seeking to extend your existing experience to Enterprise Risk or want to leverage Risk Management expertise to evolve Invesco’s Enterprise Risk Management capability, we’ve got exciting opportunities.
As the Senior Analyst you will support the processes that maintain Invesco’s ‘2nd and 3rd Line’ global policies, frameworks and standards for effective management of Enterprise Risk and deployment of Audit professional practices (and equivalents within all associated business regions).
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Supporting and executing the processes for the construction, periodic review, monitoring, continuous improvement and refresh of the relevant Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Audit policies and frameworks.
- Assisting in the maintenance of guidance and standards to assist first line stakeholders in the implementation of the ERM and Audit requirements outlined within the relevant policies and frameworks.
- Supporting and/or coordinating training content ensuring effective ERM and Audit understanding and embedding across the global business.
- Reviewing the relevant ERM and Audit outcomes to analyze against regulatory requirements and expectations, including those related to capital adequacy.
- Providing an analytical mindset and approach to integrating the work of the Polices & Framework team across the wider ERM and Audit functions.
- Adopting an analytical approach on the integration of related policies and frameworks matters into business practice.
- Supporting and executing the processes to assist in the monitoring of policy and framework adherence.
- Coordinate and collaborate on wider ERM and Audit risk initiatives (process delivery, reporting and system requirements) as related to the ERM and Audit policies and frameworks.
- Promotes and fosters a focus on innovation, continuous learning and improvement for all aspects of ERM and Audit activities including appropriate leverage of technology and data analytics.
What you can bring:
- Experience in enterprise risk functions (or equivalent) in financial services firm, including asset management
- Some understanding of ERM and Audit frameworks, methodologies standards and related regulatory requirements.
- Experience in defining and implementing ERM and/or Audit frameworks within Financial Services industry.
- Experience of deploying analytical thinking towards process enhancement and data analysis to strengthen, simplify and streamline activities.
- Experience in working effectively with multiple levels in an organization and across business functions.
- Experience in financial services including working within regulated organizations and/or direct experience of regulatory interactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Risk, Business or relevant discipline, advanced degrees and/or accreditations beneficial.
For more details and to apply go to Careers (myworkdayjobs.com)