As one of the world’s leading asset managers, Invesco is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, we provide a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world.
The purpose of the Investment Content Marketer is to deliver content that engages our clients in our investment capabilities. Our challenge for the Investment Content Marketer is to create compelling investment and product marketing content for both North America and EMEA that puts marketing at the centre of Invesco’s commercial success.
Invesco serves a breadth of clients including financial advisors, pension funds, and insurers. We aim to deliver solutions for our clients with expertise in equities, fixed income, alternatives and multi-asset strategies. Marketing seeks to connect client needs with our capabilities by crafting communications which educate, inspire and support our clients. Brand & Content Marketing enables clients to discover our investment capabilities and offerings by producing editorials, product marketing materials and creative assets that encourage the customer journey. The Content team tells the stories that link client needs and interests to our capabilities.
What we are we looking for:
- Deliver the content that proposes solutions to pressing investment questions; link those solutions across the breadth of our relevant capabilities; then ensure clients can access insightful views into those capabilities.
- Work with internal and external partners to create, curate or commission the investment content that sits at the heart of our campaigns and other marketing activities. This content can take several forms – written, audio, video or graphic.
- Operate within a highly dynamic and collaborative environment, enabling fast and flexible decisions on our content agenda. Pitch ideas as a group, take on assignments, deliver against deadlines.
- Partner with investment and product teams to maintain foundational and evergreen content that is fit for purpose across multiple campaigns and always-on activity.
- Build positive relationships with those same teams so that they’re ready when we need them to give us the two-minute update or 3,000-word view. Likewise, build an understanding of when their story is not right for the moment.
- Develop a deep asset class understanding to improve content output.
- Engage with digital, segment and country teams and PR to ensure your content reaches our target audience, encouraging the next step in the onward client journey.
What you can bring:
- Marketing experience within an asset management or financial services firm would be advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience crafting original content for activation across digital and traditional media.
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and procuring content across multiple contributors and SMEs.
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge of creating best practice content across multiple formats including written, video, audio, infographic, dynamic and interactive content, which is distributed in a variety of mediums.
- Experience producing financial services content preferred but not essential.
- Familiarity with all content formats from long-form editorial and thought leadership through to short-form video and infographics.
- A demonstrated record of coordinating and executing digital marketing activities and familiarity with engagement metrics and results-based marketing principles.
- Understanding of or keen interest in learning investment approaches, financial markets and asset classes
- Compelling experience, knowledge and attitude would gladly be accepted in lieu of a degree in Digital Media, Journalism, Economics or Communications. We are more interested in how you got here than formal qualification.
- High attention to detail.
- Positive and upbeat, prefers working at pace.
- Accountable, meets deadlines and holds others to the same.
- Intellectual curiosity about your audience, our capabilities, and what links the two.
- Strong account management principles: enjoys working with numerous global stakeholders across marketing, distribution, product and investment, working transparently and collaboratively towards a plan.