Sponsored by Henley Rugby Club
What’s On in Henley – a comprehensive guide
Can’t see the event you’re looking for? Use the search box in the page header.
- Thu19Jul2018Tue24Jul201810.00-5.00pmOld Fire Station Gallery
This impressive, contemporary and eclectic collection of work is the group's first exhibition, bringing the light and colour of Cornwall to Henley-on-Thames. Each of the twenty-six artists will be showing two paintings, including tutor Ashley Hanson, who, as part of his teaching, produces a painting on each course.
On Saturday 21 July, between 1- 5pm, there is an opportunity to meet the artists and share a glass of wine. Everyone is welcome.
- Fri20Jul2018Sun22Jul2018See belowFawley Meadows
This popular, long-running event, now offers more attractions on the water, in the air and on the land, than ever before.
Featuring the largest display of traditional boats in Europe, the fleet of Dunkirk "Little Ships", Her Majesty's Rowbarge "Gloriana", amphibious and military vehicles, the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, WW1 air display - and much more...
More details and to book tickets go to www.tradboatfestival.com/
- Sat21Jul20187:00 pmStarting from Henley Rowing Club
- Thu26Jul201810.30-4.00pmRiver & Rowing Museum
Dive into the world of Nick Sharratt - you could meet a pirate or a wellyphant and create your own colour characters
Free with admission
- Sat28Jul20187.00-8.30pmHobbs of Henley, Station Road
The Henley Dragons would like to invite the local community to celebrate the arrival of our brand new Dragon Boat and witness the ‘Dotting of the Eyes’ to awaken the dragon from its slumber...wishing it luck on its forthcoming voyages on the river and all who paddle in her. The ceremony will take place at Hobbs of Henley who are kindly sponsoring the event.
- Sat04Aug2018From 8amRiver
- Sun12Aug20188.00-3.00pmField Between Henley Rugby Club and Swiss Farm
- Thu23Aug201810.30-4.00pmRiver & Rowing Museum
It's the Museum's 20th birthday!
Help them celebrate in a day full of birthday fun and surprises
Can Mr Toad blow out the candles on our giant birthday cake? Will Badger burst the balloons?
Free with admission
- Sat01Sep201810.00-4.00pmPhyllis Court Club
With more attractions, more action on the River and more fun to be had than ever before, Regatta for the Disabled offers a great day out not only for people with disabilities but for the whole family.
Now in its 9th year, come and participate in some great activities not normally available to people with a disability. Enjoy free boat rides on 'Rivertime' - especially adapted with a ramp and lift for wheelchair users. Wander around the Paddock where there will be so much interactive entertainment to enjoy.
- Sat08Sep2018From 8amHambledon Show Ground
- Sat22Sep201812 noonHenley Rugby Club
- Wide selection of draft beers & ciders
- Food stalls
- Live entertainment
- Kids activities
- Tue02Oct20187:45 pmKings Arms Barn
Jill Eyers on Boudicca - Warrior Queen or Rebel?
- Tue06Nov20187:45 pmKings Arms Barn
Phillada Ballard on Culham Court
- Fri30Nov2018From 5pmTown Centre