Sponsored by Henley Rugby Club
What’s On in Henley – a comprehensive guide
Can’t see the event you’re looking for? Use the search box in the page header.
- Fri01Mar20241:30 pmChrist Church Centre
Theme: ‘I beg you, bear with one another in love’
Join Worldwide Prayer with Churches Together Henley on Thames.
- Sat02Mar20247:00 pmSt Mary's Church
The Holst Singers, one of Britain’s foremost choirs, described by the BBC as “a leading chorus on the international stage". The programme is in celebration of 150 years since Gustav Holst's birth and features music by Holst together with music by other great 20th century English composers, including four works by women composers. The choir is directed by Stephen Layton MBE, often described as the finest exponent of choral music in the world today.
- Thu07Mar20247:30 pmChrist Church Centre
Tickets priced £9 for Members and Guests
- Sat23Mar20241:00 pmHenley Leisure Centre
- Fri31May2024Sun02Jun2024From 5.30pm on 31 MayMill Meadows
HLTH is WLTH! It's not your typical wellbeing fest – it's a 3-day celebration of feeling good in your own skin. Whether you're a fitness guru or just starting your wellness journey, we've got something for everyone.
Uplifting fitness classes, talks that hit home, and family-friendly fun during the day. Then, when the sun sets, live music that'll lift your spirits.
More details and to book tickets go to hlthiswlth.co.uk
- Wed10Jul2024Sun14Jul2024Lions Meadows
- Fri19Jul2024Sun21Jul2024Fawley Meadows
- Sat31Aug202410.00-4.00pmThe Paddock, Phyllis Court Club
Exciting attractions both on the river and land for adults and children of all abilities to enjoy.
- Sat14Sep20248.30-5.00pmHenley Showground
- Sun20Oct2024Henley Rugby Club
The Half Marathon course follows a beautiful scenic route through Henley, over the famous bridge, and along the Thames Valley.
Looking for a highlight half marathon? Want to take on the 10K? Or fly around the 5K? Perhaps you fancy a family fun run – It’s all here in Henley’s annual day of running and fundraising.