Sponsored by Henley Rugby Club
What’s on in Henley – comprehensive guide
Can’t see the event you’re looking for? Use the search box in the page header.
- Sat24Mar201812:00 pmHenley Rugby Club
- Mon26Mar201812-2pmKings Arms Barn, Henley on Thames
Our Therapists on duty this coming Monday are:
Ruth Tod - Alexander Technique
Kate Crossland - Vortex Energy Healing & Crystal Therapy
Penny Liddell - Aromatherapy & Holistic Massage
- Tue03Apr20187:45 pmKings Arms Barn
Caroline Brown on Anne Damer: Sculpting Society
- Wed04Apr20187.45pm for 8pmRed Lion Hotel
Debbie Flood ‘Christians in Sport’ Sportswoman of God and inspiring speaker for Christians in Sport - a two times Olympic Rowing Silver Medallist living in Henley, Debbie is the first female Captain of Leander Club after nearly 200yrs!
- Thu05Apr20187:30 pmTown Hall
- Thu12Apr2018Tue17Apr201810-5pmOld Fire Station Gallery
Featuring artwork from Liz Baldin, Clare Buchta, Liz Chaderton, Kate Findlay, Caroline Gatfield, Jo Keiller, Maria Meerstad, Louise Spiers
Private viewing Thursday 12 April 6-8pm
- Fri27Apr2018All DayEverywhere
Part of the Happy Henley campaign to do a good deed for someone.
- Sun29Apr201810-4pmPhyllis Court, Marlow Road
Experience all that Phyllis Court Club has to offer as they showcase the Club's facilities and hospitality.
Phyllis Court Club specialises in Membership, Weddings, Special Occasions, Events, Meetings, Henley Royal Regatta, Fine Dining and Accommodation
- Tue01May20187:45 pmKings Arms Barn
James Mather on The Watlington Hoard
- Sat05May2018Mon07May2018Opening Times Vary - Check Each Venue32 Venues
The most eagerly anticipated arts event in the Henley-on-Thames calendar is back for its 13th year running and due to popular demand by local artists and the public it is now bigger and better than ever with 32 venues full of amazing local talent!
With such a wide range of artists there is something for everyone – gorgeous handmade jewellery, stunning ceramics, beautiful textile pieces, wonderful paintings, clever woodwork and just about every other craft discipline you could name too!
More details www.henleyartstrail.com/
- Mon07May201812-5pmMarket Place
- Sat12May201810-12 noon90 Bell Street
- Small class sizes with a focus on the individual
- Broad curriculum & wide range of extra-curricular activities
- Spacious grounds and playing fields
- Outstanding academic results
- Minibus transport available
Contact 01491 574263
- Tue05Jun20187:45 pmKings Arms Barn
Jack Ogden on Invincible No Longer: Diamonds in the Mediaeval World
- Fri22Jun2018Sun24Jun2018All dayRiver
- Wed04Jul2018Sun08Jul2018All dayRiver
- Wed11Jul2018Sun15Jul2018From 6pmLions Meadow
- Fri20Jul2018Sun22Jul2018See belowFawley Meadows
- Sat21Jul20187:00 pmStarting from Henley Rowing Club
- Sat04Aug2018From 8amRiver
- Sat08Sep2018From 8amHambledon Show Ground
- Tue02Oct20187:45 pmKings Arms Barn
Jill Eyers on Boudicca - Warrior Queen or Rebel?
- Tue06Nov20187:45 pmKings Arms Barn
Phillada Ballard on Culham Court
- Fri30Nov2018From 5pmTown Centre