Sponsored by Henley Rugby Club
What’s on in Henley – comprehensive guide
Can’t see the event you’re looking for? Use the search box in the page header.
- Fri08Dec2017Tue12Dec201710-4pmOld Fire Station Gallery
An exhibition by Guild members showing many varied crafts including weaving, patchwork, pottery, jewellery, woodwork, glasswork etc. This exhibition highlights the work of the many craft members of the Guild and also encourages many other members to work in different media.
This is always a stunning exhibition with a wealth of treasures on sale. It is ideally timed for those looking to buy beautiful hand-made Christmas gifts for budgets large and small!
- Sun10Dec2017Thu21Dec20175.30-7.45pmVarious Routes (see below)
Sunday 10 December – Greys Road, Greys Hill area (CANCELLED DUE TO SNOW)
Monday 11 December – St Marks, St Andrews, Gainsborough area
Tuesday 12 December – Shiplake area
Wednesday 13 December – Park Road, Reading Road, Harpsden Road, Noble road area
Thursday 14 December – Valley Road, Deanfield Road, Elizabeth Road area
Sunday 17 December – Blandy Road, Makins Road, King James Way, Upper St Andrews Road area
Monday 18 December – Kings Road, Crisp Road, Luker Avenue, Mount View area
Tuesday 19 December – Vicarage Road, Peppard Lane, Manor Road area
Wednesday 20 December – Town Centre, Northfield End, Hop Gardens area
Thursday 21 December - Reschedule Greys Road, Greys Hill area
- Mon11Dec201712-2pmThe King's Arms Barn Henley on Thames
Mondays 12-2pm at 'Be Well' try sample treatments from holistic practitioners from the area for a suggested £5 donation. All proceeds donated to Charity.
- Tue12Dec20179:30 amMemorial Avenue, Shiplake
If you are considering Shiplake CE Primary School for your child, you are warmly encouraged to come and see the school for yourself.
Families will be able to tour the school with current pupils and governors, meet staﬀ and ask the Headteacher questions. Coﬀee and welcome with our Headteacher and Chair of Governors at 9.30am, followed by group tours at 10.am.
Please book a place on our Open Morning by emailing oﬃce.email@example.com or by telephone on 0118 940 2024
- Sat16Dec201710.30-12.30pmNettlebed Hospice
Often described as an 'outdoor department store', you really can find anything from clothes to bikes and everything in between.
- Sun31Dec20177.30pm until 1amBadgemore Park Golf Club
- Tue02Jan20187:45 pmKings Arms Barn
Colin Berks on Saxon Cookham
- Wed10Jan20187.45pm for 8pmTown Hall
Justin Brieley “Unbelievable? The presenter of the superb weekly radio show and podcast ‘Unbelievable?’ on Premier Christian Radio for over ten years will us an evening of stimulating dialogue and challenge as he sets out why we can believe with confidence.
- Sat27Jan2018St Mary's Church
- Sat03Feb2018Kenton Theatre, New Street
- Tue06Feb20187:45 pmKings Arms Barn
Michael Redley on The Boer War: A Forgotten Conflict
- Wed07Feb20187.45pm for 8pmTown Hall
Jeremy Bray ‘The Mark of a Christian’ Jeremy is a freelance medical writer, foster carer and church leader in Warwick with his wife Jo. They are excited to be moving back to Henley in summer 2018 to help lead the Baptist Church.
- Tue06Mar20187:45 pmKings Arms Barn
Graham Twemlow on Art and Design in the Chilterns
- Tue03Apr20187:45 pmKings Arms Barn
Caroline Brown on Anne Damer: Sculpting Society
- Tue01May20187:45 pmKings Arms Barn
James Mather on The Watlington Hoard
- Tue05Jun20187:45 pmKings Arms Barn
Jack Ogden on Invincible No Longer: Diamonds in the Mediaeval World
- Fri22Jun2018Sun24Jun2018All dayRiver
- Wed04Jul2018Sun08Jul2018All dayRiver
- Wed11Jul2018Sun15Jul2018From 6pmLions Meadow
- Fri20Jul2018Sun22Jul2018See belowFawley Meadows
- Sat04Aug2018From 8amRiver
- Sat08Sep2018From 8amHambledon Show Ground
- Tue02Oct20187:45 pmKings Arms Barn
Jill Eyers on Boudicca - Warrior Queen or Rebel?
- Tue06Nov20187:45 pmKings Arms Barn
Phillada Ballard on Culham Court