Sponsored by Henley Rugby Club
What’s on in Henley – comprehensive guide
Can’t see the event you’re looking for? Use the search box in the page header.
- Tue01May20187:45 pmKings Arms Barn
James Mather on The Watlington Hoard
- Sat05May2018Mon07May2018Opening Times Vary - Check Each Venue32 Venues
The most eagerly anticipated arts event in the Henley-on-Thames calendar is back for its 13th year running and due to popular demand by local artists and the public it is now bigger and better than ever with 32 venues full of amazing local talent!
With such a wide range of artists there is something for everyone – gorgeous handmade jewellery, stunning ceramics, beautiful textile pieces, wonderful paintings, clever woodwork and just about every other craft discipline you could name too!
More details www.henleyartstrail.com/
- Mon07May201812-5pmMarket Place
- Sat12May201810-12 noon90 Bell Street
- Small class sizes with a focus on the individual
- Broad curriculum & wide range of extra-curricular activities
- Spacious grounds and playing fields
- Outstanding academic results
- Minibus transport available
Contact 01491 574263
- Tue15May20185-8pmMarlow Road
- Sat19May201810:30 amSue Ryder Nettlebed Hospice
Often described as an 'outdoor department store', you really can find anything from clothes to bikes and everything in between.