Sponsored by Henley Rugby Club
What’s on in Henley – comprehensive guide
Can’t see the event you’re looking for? Use the search box in the page header.
- Tue20Feb20186-8pmMaurice Tate Room, Townlands Memorial Hospital
• How to manage hearing loss.
• The effect of hearing loss on general health & well being.
• Latest hearing aids, technologies and wider developments in the ﬁeld.
• What is tinnitus & what therapies & products can help reduce it’s impact on your life.
To conﬁrm your space please contact the Bell Surgery on 01491 843250 or email email@example.com