Sponsored by Henley Rugby Club
What’s On in Henley – a comprehensive guide
Can’t see the event you’re looking for? Use the search box in the page header.
- Tue30Oct20186.00-8.00pmMaurice Tate Room, Townlands Memorial Hospital
The talk will be delivered by Dr Husham Alshather & Dr Deepak Ravindram alongside a Nurse and a Psychologist from the Pain Medicine Unit at the Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust.
The talk will cover:
- Chronic Pain Service in the Royal Berkshire Hospital
- An update on Fibromyalgia
- Acute Pain Service in Royal Berkshire Hospital
- The multidisciplinary approach to pain management
- An overview of the support and advice available from the Pain Medicine Unit
Followed by a Q&A session
To confirm your space please contact the Bell Surgery on 01491 843250 or email email@example.com