Terms & Conditions
General disclaimer and conditions of access to this website
Use of and access to this Website is subject to the following terms. By entering the Website you agree to these terms.
Except where specifically indicated otherwise, this Website and its contents is targeted only at UK residents and goods/services offered are available only to UK residents.
Any legal proceedings arising as a result of content of or use of this site shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Henley Herald, accept no liability in respect of the content of any third party material appearing on this site or in respect of the content of any other Website to which this Website may be linked from time to time.
No metatags, hyperlinks or other forms of linkage whatsoever to any other site may be imposed on any Website owned by Henley Herald without our express written consent.
Henley Herald makes no warranty in respect of the contents of the Website and accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of access to and use of the Website including without limitation acting or failing to act in reliance on any information contained herein.
The Website, and in particular the ‘Blog’, contains material submitted by third parties/contributors. All Blog posts are monitored and approved for publishing. See Conditions of access to and use of the Henley Herald Blog.
The Website contains advertising material submitted by third parties. Individual advertisers are solely responsible for the content of material they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with all relevant legislation and self-regulatory codes of practice. We do not accept any responsibility for the content of advertising material.
Access to particular areas of this site may be subject to additional terms to which you must consent in order to use those areas.
Henley Herald shall have the right to remove, edit or amend any material which it considers may be unlawful or in breach of its terms and conditions of use and access to the Website.
Availability and Security of the Website
Due to the nature of the Internet, the Henley Herald does not promise full and error free operation of the Website at all times. All liability of the Henley Herald, its employees howsoever arising from your use of or inability to use the Website is excluded, insofar as it is possible to do so in law.
Henley Herald shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure the Website and any information it holds on you are kept secure. However, due to the nature of the Internet, the Henley Herald cannot accept any liability for those who intentionally attempt to and/or gain unauthorised access to the same by means such as, without limitation, computer hacking (save to the extent the Henley Herald is unable to exclude such liability by law).
Variation of Terms
Henley Herald reserves the right to vary this Agreement from time to time. Such changes shall either be notified to you by e-mail or posted on the home pages of the Website. Changes in this manner shall be deemed to have been accepted if you continue to use the Website after a period of two weeks from the date of transmission of the e-mail or of posting on the home page of the Website, whichever occurs later.
Copyright Notice and License
The Henley Herald Website and the contents of the pages are the copyright of © Henley Herald. Reproduction in any form, printing or downloading of part or all of the contents is forbidden save in accordance with the following licence.
Licence to copy for personal use: you may print copies of any item in hard copy provided that it is for personal use or for use by others in your organisation and provided that you do not edit, alter, amend, or delete any part of it or combine it with other material. You may recopy the material to individual third parties for their personal information only if you acknowledge the source as being our Website and include the address of the Henley Herald Website (www.henleyherald.com) in the copy of the material AND you inform the third party that they may not copy the material to any third party or use it for commercial gain.
No part of the Henley Herald Website or the contents thereof may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other Websites or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Conditions of access to and use of the Henley Herald Blog
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Henley Herald makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The Henley Herald will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
By using the Blog you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. “We” and “us” means Henley Herald. “Blog” means any area of the Website owned, operated and controlled by us which allows for you to post Content including by way of contributing to online discussions or forums on the Website and “Content” means any information data, text, image, graphics, message, or other material posted or intended to be posted
- Use of the Blog is restricted to personal use as a private individual and must not be used to conduct any form of business or trade. Users must not attempt to pass themselves off as other users.
- You warrant, agree and undertake that you shall not post e-mail, transmit any Content which is or may be unlawful, indecent, offensive, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, defamatory or violent or which breaches the copyright or other intellectual property rights, moral rights or any other rights of any third party and that you have secured all necessary permissions licences and consents in respect of any Content uploaded or posted by you.
- Comments should be kept to the subject matter of the post on which you are commenting.
- Without prejudice to any other rights we may have at law or under this Agreement, we reserve the right to exclude you from the Henley Herald Blog at our sole discretion and without notifying you of any reason therefore. We reserve the right to disclose your identity and personal details to the police or other appropriate regulatory or enforcement bodies or other third parties at our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge agree and undertake that you shall be legally responsible for any Content placed by you in respect of any legal proceedings worldwide and you agree and undertake to indemnify us and keep us at all times fully indemnified from and against any claims, demands, costs, damages or awards whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of Content placed by you on the Blog.
- You acknowledge and accept that the nature of the Internet means that your use of the Blog may put your computer at risk of being infected by a computer virus, worm. cookie or other manner of electronic program which may impair or destroy the working of your computer and any data held in it and you therefore agree that your use of the Blog is entirely at your own risk.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to our General Terms of Access and Use (above) all of which shall continue to apply and be binding in respect of your use of any part of the Website including the Blog.
You can complain about any comments that break these terms and conditions by emailing email@example.com