[image_frame style=”framed” align=”center”]https://www.henleyherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/lollipop.gif[/image_frame]
Sacred Heart’s request to recruit a School Crossing Patroller for Greys Road has been given the thumbs up and they have 3 months to find one.
This very important job will mean that children and parents will be able to cross Greys Road safely before and after school.
Do you know someone who might be interested in this role?
- Term time only
- 45 minutes in the morning & 45 minutes in the afternoon (the role could be shared with one person doing the mornings and one the afternoon)
- £6.74 an hour
- Training and uniform provided & there’s no age limit
Please submit your details to:
- The school office – for the attention of Andrea Tsoi or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- call Andrea on 07968 237574