Chimney Fire at The Angel Pub

Angel-fireOn Sunday two fire appliances came out to the Angel on the Bridge pub in Henley to put out a chimney fire.  They closed off the road at Thameside.

A previous employee at the pub told us that this wasn’t the first time the chimney had caught fire.

Vivienne Connery from the Chocolate Cafe took the above picture.  She couldn’t understand why people were leaving the cafe and it was only she went outside herself she discovered why.

No casualties were reported and the pub re-opened again later in the afternoon.

 

0 comments

Leave a Comment

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.