Local community groups and schools have had great fun making their ‘Guys’ for the Henley Guy Fawkes Trail. The Guys have now put on display at the following businesses and shops in the town centre.
- Alex made by Year 1 Children at Sacred Heart School at Centralhome in Reading Road
- Guy made by Year 4/5 Children at Badgemore School at Laurence Menswear in Duke Street
- Princess made by the children at Dragonflies Montessori School at Boatique in Friday Street
- Howard made by Nat West staff in the Nat West Bank
- Cecelia, Patron of Music made by the Henley Youth Festival at Sno and Sun Gear in Market Place
- Harry Potter made by the children at St Mary’s School art club at Fluidity in Bell Street
- Princess Leia made by 1st Henley Brownies at Feather & Black in Market Place
The competition is being sponsored by Tesco Henley who will be awarding some prizes.
The Henley Herald would like to thank all the above businesses and shops for their support with this community initiative and we hope you all enjoy following the trail.
The Guys will on be display until next Monday 9 November.