Working at Twenty One Twelve Marketing you will benefit from –
- Exposure to cutting-edge digital practices
- Working directly with the company’s founders
- Building up your agency-side experience
- Opportunities to attend luxurious events
- Get a byline or three (should you like to write)
- Experience liaising with clients
- Responsibilities you would not get at bigger companies
This is a paid role and there’s also the small matter of the opportunity for a full-time role at the end of your internship.
What We’re Looking For
An analytical and highly organised person, who can work quickly and efficiently in an organised manner and knows how to deal with people from a range of backgrounds. You’re not afraid of a spreadsheet and enthusiastic to learn and progress. No experience is necessary for this role.
What You’ll Be Doing
We will expose you to a range of experiences during your internship, these will include –
- Analysing data and extracting trends
- Monitoring campaigns and reporting on results
- Management of social media accounts
- Liaising with clients and organising meetings
- Aiding the project management process
- Creating and designing newsletter campaigns
- General administrative duties
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter detailing the five reasons you are right for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org . The subject line of your email should be – “I want to work for Twenty One Twelve”.