Henley Information Systems Limited is an independent consultancy which provides expert advice and support to companies using COINS software – the UK’s leading software in the Construction and Housebuilding industry. Due to continued growth and an increased demand for their services, HISL are expanding their workforce which currently has over 50 years COINS experience.
As First Line Support you will be joining a busy, growing team to act as the first point of contact for COINS customers who require assistance with COINS related queries. Your primary focus will be to resolve these queries in a timely and efficient manner or accurately redirect queries outside of your capability. You will ensure that all customers receive the highest level of customer service throughout the support cycle and that all queries reach a satisfactory outcome. In order to succeed as First Line Support, you must have excellent communication skills as you will regularly be communicating with customers by phone and email.
- Acting as helpdesk and first line support for customers and staff
- Answering queries across a range of modules which typically relate to navigation issues, user access queries or setting up new users with appropriate access
- Remote connection to COINS environments using VPN’s
- Collating appropriate information to help further review should the query need redirecting outside of your remit
- Regularly reporting ticket statuses and volumes to Support Coordinator and monitor to ensure that a satisfactory outcome is reached and to help identify route causes and training needs
- Maintenance of internal equipment and basic support for internal network
- An understanding of financial software models
- Ability to effectively communicate with contacts at varying levels of seniority by phone, email and in person
- An aptitude and tenacity for problem solving
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks when working under pressure
- The ability to learn new skills and systems quickly
- Previous experience of working with an ERP system
- Living within a commutable distance to Henley on Thames
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org