Henley Rugby Club members now have another great benefit of being a member at the club. They can now enjoy 25% discount off at Crew Clothing Company.
The new partnership scheme was launched on Friday at the Crew Clothing Company shop in Bell Street. Sheila Murphy who works at the store and who is a member at the Rugby Club told Alistair Beynon, HRC Commercial Director about the nationwide partnership scheme the company runs with local rugby clubs.
Alistair said, “I’m delighted that we can take advantage of this scheme and launch this partnership. It’s another nice benefit for our members to take advantage of.”
Members just need to show their membership card to get 25% off (excluding promotions or sale items) at any of their 70+ stores. Other nearby stores include Reading, Beaconsfield and Windsor.
Maria Marlow, Crew Clothing Henley Store Manager said, “We’re looking to form connections and partnerships in the town and we thought that having a launch event and inviting members down this evening was a good idea to kick start this. We hope to form partnerships with other sporting clubs in the town.”
Henley Rugby Club members can also enjoy the following benfits:
- CAU : 20% off a la carte food with membership card, max 4 people per card.
- The Tailor Made Dining Company : White Hart @ Nettlebed – 25% off with membership card
- Loddon Brewery: 10% off Loddon Brewery products in their Brewery Shop with membership card
- Blandy & Blandy LLP Solicitors: A 10% discount on standard fees for legal advice in relation to wills, conveyancing (residential property) and employment law
- GD Evans Interiors: HRFC members will receive a free design and consultancy for home improvements and a donation to HRFC of £100 for every sale, along with 2 pre match lunch tickets to a game of your choice