The successful candidate will be primarily be required to assist in the management of a large number of long only equity mandates which are managed in line with model portfolios supplied to them by the Fund Management Team. These mandates will be across the multi asset suite of funds and the new IP Summit Fund series.
- To manage a series of long only equity mandates across multiple geographic regions in line with model portfolios supplied by the Fund Management Team
- To create trade orders through CRD for routing through to the central dealing department for execution
- Communicate regularly with the Fund Managers and Dealing Teams to ensure that trading activity is aligned to the thoughts of the various teams
- Prepare and maintain service level agreements with Fund Managers to efficiently manage the modelled portfolios
- Work with the Multi-Asset Team to bring on board new model portfolios
- Ensure that all equity mandates meet their regulatory obligations
- Periodically assist with other tasks required by the investment team
- Previous experience in a Fund Management position.
- The candidate should have extensive industry experience and an in depth understanding of dealing in equities.
- Personal Attributes Required:
- Diplomacy when challenging fund managers
- High level of numeracy
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills given the individual will interact with investors, senior management, clients and prospects
- Methodical and analytical approach
The candidate should be educated to degree level or equivalent, and would have completed the IMC/CFA or equivalent.