Job Purpose (Job Summary):
To support the Prudential Regulatory compliance of the EMEA Group, particularly with regard to prudential returns, capital adequacy and liquidity.
This Henley based role requires the individual to:
- Assist in the co-ordination and review of the external regulatory returns produced in the UK, as well as those for the Continental European regulators.
- Prepare the daily capital adequacy assessment for the EMEA Group.
- Prepare analysis to support the ICAAP process, particularly with regard to Pillar 1 compliance, Pillar 2 assessment, stress testing and Wind Down.
- Assist with the development of Prudential Regulatory policy across EMEA.
- Ensure that regulatory reporting processes adhere to the Group’s internal control standards and that appropriate audit evidence is maintained.
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders (Business, Finance, Risk, Legal & Compliance) and become established as an SME for regulatory issues. Leverage these relationships to improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Contribute to the EMEA Group’s Liquidity & Regulatory Capital Committee though analysis, management information and minute-taking (shared jointly with Risk).
- Ensure all activities are in line with Invesco’s Conduct principles.
- Prior experience of working within the Finance team of an investment manager or bank.
- Any prior prudential regulation experience within an asset manger or bank.
- Working with financial services clients within a ‘Big 4’ audit firm.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Technically sound with good written and oral communication skills.
- Good understanding of the risk environment and control framework.
Skills/Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Confident, professional and friendly in manner, with the ability to be self-motivated, organised and flexible.
- Ability to work under pressure, while maintaining high levels of accuracy.
- Desire to progress career and role.
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA).