Full or Part-Time
12 Month Contract
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. This role can be full-time or part-time, please talk to us about your flexible requirements.
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
Working in the heart of the CIO Office, this role is to support the Investment Office with Investment related project initiatives and client engagement activities.
- Work with project managers & other relevant individuals to manage projects
- Facilitate meetings/produce & circulate relevant papers/agendas
- Produce project status reports & other relevant project materials
- Administrative support for the Office of Investments
- Coordination of client & internal events on behalf of the IP Investment team, in conjunction with sales & marketing colleagues across IVZ.
- Ensure all activities are in line with TCF outcomes
- Ensure all activities are in line with Invesco’s Conduct principles.
- Previous administration experience
- Experience working on projects beneficial
- Ability to work effectively with senior management
- MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Skills/Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Excellent communication skills, in particular listening and written reports. Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and diligence.
- Self-starter able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work on concurrent tasks, and prioritise effectively
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent