Join our team
As one of the world’s leading asset managers, we are solely dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Our passion for continually searching for ways to improve that experience is second to none and we’re looking for people to join us who thrive on that challenge.
As an Investment Operations Analyst, you will play an important role in supporting the Investment Operations Team and the wider Henley Investment Centre.
You will be responsible for:
- Execution of IPIMO’s day to day activities, including ad hoc issue resolution, record keeping & reporting.
- Execution of ongoing updates of IP Investment Department procedures manuals and policies.
- Active involvement in relevant business and/or technology projects, including appropriate user testing.
- General administrative support to IO and the Investment Department including – Monitoring oversight of key first line controls, data/system queries, MI reporting, BCP, breach resolution, pre / post trade compliance queries, cash / overdraft management, response to internal/external audits.
- Ensure all activities are in line with TCF outcomes.
- Ensure all activities are in line with Invesco’s Conduct principles.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience of working within asset management/financial services
- Solid proven administrative and/or IT experience in investment management or related business areas.
- Experience of managing own workload and acting on own initiative is important
- Have a confident approach to building business relationships
- General knowledge of the full investment process from clients placing money through the process of investing, settling and looking after that money to the money being redeemed