Join our team
As one of the world’s leading asset managers, we are solely dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Our passion for continually searching for ways to improve that experience is second to none, and we’re looking for people to join us who grow with that challenge.
The Valuations Officer will work as part of a team responsible for the oversight of NAV and NAV related activities performed by Third Party Administrator (TPA).
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the service provided by TPA in adherence with the agreed Service Level Agreement:
- Ensuring all processes completed by the TPA are within the agreed SLA
- Reviewing and monitoring all KPI and operational reporting
- Performing daily controls and analysis, fund of fund dealing and settlements for DC pension funds and daily calculations to ensure accuracy of Invesco revenue streams
- Ensuring all Fund swing decisions are performed accurately
- Handling queries
- Have the autonomy to make an impact
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience of fund pricing and accounting
- Be advanced in Excel
- Have a background knowledge of financial service and Investments
- Understand how in-house systems work, CRD an advantage
And have the ability to:
- Bring a methodical approach to your work
- Showcase your numeric skills
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. As part of Invesco’s commitment to ensuring our teams have the broad range of experiences and backgrounds required to promote diversity of thought, and to maintaining a positive, engaging work environment, we champion smart working.
Please feel free to discuss flexible working options with us.
The Good Stuff
We have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
Competitive salary and bonus
26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
Generous pension provisions
Enhanced Parental Leave
Health and wellness benefits