As Regulatory Accountant, you will play a vital role in ensuring the EMEA Group complies with all Prudential Regulatory requirements, particularly with regard to prudential returns, capital adequacy and liquidity.
You will be responsible for:
- Assist in the co-ordination and review of the external regulatory returns produced in the UK, as well as those for the Continental European regulators.
- Prepare analysis to support the ICAAP process, particularly with regard to Pillar 1 compliance, Pillar 2 assessment, stress testing and Wind Down.
- Assist with the development of Prudential Regulatory policy across EMEA.
- Ensure that regulatory reporting processes adhere to the Group’s internal control standards and that appropriate audit evidence is maintained.
- Apply knowledge of the FCA fees handbook to oversee the fees data submission submitted on behalf of UK regulated entities.
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders (Business, Finance, Risk, Legal & Compliance) and become established as an SME for regulatory issues. Leverage these relationships to improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
Have the autonomy to make an impact – Act as the SME on all regulatory issues and ensure we meet our regulatory requirements in EMEA.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong regulatory experience acquired within investment management, banking, an advisory firm or a financial regulator.
- Strong understanding of the risk environment and control framework.
- Prior experience of interpreting and applying prudential regulation rules and guidance
- Prior experience of preparing prudential returns (e.g. FSA00’s/COREP) and/or an investment firm ICAAP.
- Enjoy building trusted internal stakeholder relationships as a collaborative communicator and team player
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. As part of Invesco’s commitment to ensuring our teams have the broad range of experiences and backgrounds required to promote diversity of thought, and to maintaining a positive, engaging work environment, we champion smart working.
Please feel free to discuss flexible working options with us.
The Good Stuff
We have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company-provided healthcare
- 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Generous pension provisions
- Income protection
- Health and wellness benefits
- Volunteering days
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
To apply click here