Become a senior member of a new team to work at the forefront of producing investment communications to our clients
Work closely with the Investment teams to understand and enhance the strategy and client communications
As one of the world’s leading asset managers, we are solely dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Our culture of collaboration and inclusion makes Invesco a phenomenal place to work and reflects the broad diversity of thought across our organisation. At Invesco, we offer work experiences that will inspire and challenge you.
The Henley Investment Centre (HIC) is part of Invesco Ltd, a leading independent global investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. The HIC is led by Stephanie Butcher, the Chief Investment Officer, supported by the CIO office management team, comprising the Investment Office Director, Head of Investment Operations and Head of Investment Oversight. The HIC manages £63.1 billion in assets on behalf of clients worldwide (as at 30 April 2020), offering a wide range of single-country, regional and global capabilities across major equity, fixed income and alternative asset classes, delivered through a diverse set of investment vehicles and solutions. The HIC is made up of 70 investment professionals with 17 years average industry experience and 10 years average company tenure, working in small, high-quality teams, with a commitment to valuation driven, active management. They operate under a disciplined philosophy and process with strong risk oversight and quality controls. The remainder of the department, between 50-60 employees, work closely with the investment teams by providing operational, risk oversight & business project/change management and administration support.
The Investment Communications team is newly formed and plays a vital role in communicating key information & market, strategy & portfolio updates to our clients through a wide range of materials. Working to a defined initial scope & working closely with the investment team(s), you will be responsible for the quality, timeliness & effective delivery of these materials. In time, as the team has established, there will be an opportunity to develop and enhance the materials currently produced.
You will be responsible for:
- Creation of client materials, including market, performance & fund updates, Fund Manager commentary and bespoke client reports, and responding to RFP & Sales requests for information.
- Work from a variety of bespoke systems to extract relevant data, add pertinent editorial content to create cohesive & relevant commercial information to our clients on HIC funds & strategies in a timely manner
- Partnering with key stakeholders within investments, distribution services, sales, marketing and others to ensure material is produced to the highest of commercial standards
- Look for opportunities to improve and enhance team processes, methods & outputs over time
- Using your knowledge & experience of markets and funds, helping & supporting other team members learn & enhance their familiarity with data & commentary requirements
- At the forefront of the role is to continuously achieve the ultimate goal of creating excellent client communications
The skills and experience you’ll bring:
- A strong knowledge & understanding of funds and how they operate (equities, fixed interest or multi asset capabilities), markets & performance to enable drafting, editing & production of relevant content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to build and maintain strong work relationships across a variety of teams, expertise & seniority
- Experience of analysing data, with ability to extract key required information for required reports
- Data management, logical control of information, and MS Excel
- Experience with PowerPoint and slide design, with creative skills
- High level of organisational, time management and efficiency skills
- Ability to balance deference to individuals’/stakeholders’ expertise, yet confidence to stick to scope & outputs required
- Attention to the detail, diligence and strong desire to ‘get it right’
- Enjoy building and maintaining effective working relationships
- A pragmatic, flexible & resilient approach to your work
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and above all puts the end client at the forefront
Our commitment to you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. As part of Invesco’s commitment to ensuring our teams have the broad range of experiences and backgrounds required to promote diversity of thought, and to maintaining a positive, engaging work environment, we champion flexible working.
Please feel free to discuss flexible working options with us.
The Good Stuff
Joining Invesco is just the start. We focus on nurturing internal talent, offering a variety of tools to support your career advancement, including ongoing learning and development and internal career opportunities.
We have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company-provided healthcare
- 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Generous pension provisions
- Income protection
- Health and wellness benefits
- Volunteering days
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance