As one of the world’s leading asset managers, we are solely dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Our culture of collaboration and inclusion makes Invesco a phenomenal place to work and reflects the broad diversity of thought across our organisation. At Invesco, we offer work experiences that will inspire and challenge you.
Marketing seeks to connect client needs with our capabilities by crafting effective, accountable, multi-channel communications which educate, encourage and support our clients. Content Marketing enables this by producing editorials, product marketing, agency-designed creative, and new business requests, while delivering them within the customer journey.
The EMEA RFP team delivers the best of Invesco’s global investment and servicing proposition to institutional and retail clients by supporting distribution and marketing content servicing needs.
The purpose of the RFP Senior Specialist is to support and coordinate responses to RFP client servicing requests.
You will be responsible for:
- Owning the completion of the sophisticated new business and client servicing questionnaires within the EMEA and the broader global organisation.
- Inspiring RFP best practice, strategy and commercial insights to support complex RFP qualification calls
- Consciously seeking to improve efficiency and striving for an excellent client experience in your duties
- Deputising when required for the team manager/head of function and supporting the key RFP marketing initiatives.
The skills and experience you’ll bring
- Have proven RFP experience within the financial services industry, preferably in a RFP or investment/marketing communications or client service position.
- Be a specialist in a related RFP field i.e. asset class, ESG, client type or marketing/distribution specialist role
- Show a strong understanding of financial markets and the fund management industry
We are looking for someone who:
- Has excellent IT skills
- Has a solid understanding of RFP database tools
- Is fluent in German, French or Italian
- Has a passion for helping others and a desire to do things better
Our commitment to you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. As part of Invesco’s commitment to ensuring our teams have the broad range of experiences and backgrounds required to promote diversity of thought, and to maintaining a positive, engaging work environment, we champion flexible working.
Please feel free to discuss flexible working options with us.
The Good Stuff
Joining Invesco is just the start. We focus on nurturing internal talent, offering a variety of tools to support your career advancement, including ongoing learning and development and internal career opportunities.
We have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
• Competitive salary and bonus
• Company-provided healthcare
• 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
• Generous pension provisions
• Income protection
• Health and wellness benefits
• Volunteering days
• Enhanced parental leave
• Life insurance