As Corporate Actions Analyst, you will join our Henley-based Global Portfolio Services team and will report directly to the Corporate Actions Manager.
As Corporate Actions Analyst, you will play an important role in the end to end processing of Mandatory and Voluntary Corporate Actions.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide Investment personnel voluntary corporate actions responses to specific custodians or other interested parties in a timely and accurate manner.
- Collect, compile, analyse and verify corporate action information from multiple information and data sources.
- Record corporate actions in applicable systems, including appropriate self-review of information recorded.
- Maintain documentation and support for all corporate action information.
- Answer queries from internal clients, external auditors, Investment personnel and other Invesco business units.
The skills and experience you’ll bring
- Have experience of processing mandatory and voluntary Corporate Actions is preferred
- A solid understanding of the financial markets, corporate actions, and general accounting skills.
- Must have a thorough understanding of accounting and financial principles as it applies to corporate actions and daily pricing issues, monthly reconciliations, and tax related issues.
- IOC / IAQ certificate or a willingness to complete in due course is required. A bachelors degree or equivalent is desirable.
Our commitment to you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. As part of Invesco’s commitment to ensuring our teams have the broad range of experiences and backgrounds required to promote diversity of thought, and to maintaining a positive, engaging work environment, we champion flexible working.
Please feel free to discuss flexible working options with us.
The Good Stuff
Joining Invesco is just the start. We focus on nurturing internal talent, offering a variety of tools to support your career advancement, including ongoing learning and development and internal career opportunities.
We have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company-provided healthcare
- 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Generous pension provisions
- Income protection
- Health and wellness benefits
- Volunteering days
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance