Green Tactics for Henley Business Free Event
Green Tactics for Henley Business is one of the key events being held locally for Great Big Green Week – the UK’s biggest call for action on climate change.
Taking place on 29 September at Henley Town Hall between 5.00-7.00pm, a diverse group of local businesses will provide first hand insights into the highs and lows of working towards net zero and treading more lightly on the planet.
All local business leaders seeking inspiration and concrete action to tackle the climate emergency will benefit from his event.
Come and learn about
- How businesses can make the future sustainable
- How to reduce plastic waste
- How to green your energy
- How to invest to support the planet
- How to work towards being carbon neutral
- What you can do to make a difference
To register go to click here