Invesco is driven by a pure focus on investment. It’s all we do. We focus on doing work that matters and being a firm that gives a voice to every employee. In fact, we make a promise to our clients and each other to create greater possibilities together. We’re looking for people who have fresh perspectives. Who can come together to share ideas, listen and challenge each other to achieve better solutions for our clients.
About the Team
The Henley Investment Centre (HIC) is dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. The HIC manages £54.1 billion in assets on behalf of clients worldwide (as at February 2022), offering a wide range of single-country, regional and global capabilities across major equity, fixed interest, and alternative asset classes, delivered through a diverse set of investment vehicles and solutions. The HIC is made up of 82 investment professionals with 20 years average industry experience and 11 years average company tenure, working in small, high-quality teams with a commitment to valuation driven, active management. They operate under a disciplined philosophy and process with strong risk oversight and quality controls. The remainder of the department, approximately 30 employees, work closely with the investment teams by providing operational, risk oversight & business project / change management administrative support.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and intellectually curious individual to join the Asia and Emerging Markets equities team based in Henley-on-Thames. As an equity analyst you will be instrumental in supporting our stock selection capabilities across all the geographies in which we operate.
You’ll be involved in uncovering undervalued investment opportunities through:
- Industry analysis
- Company statement analysis
- Management interviews
- Development of financial and valuation models
- Communicating investment recommendations to colleagues within the investment team – both verbal & written
We are looking for an individual who has a broad & varied background and would welcome applications from individuals across degree disciplines.
- A deep passion for investments. Whilst work experience is valuable, the equities team are looking for an individual with a deep sense of purpose and motivation for the role & industry
- To have some experience performing stock research and making investment recommendations
- To have excellent communication skills
- To be able to demonstrate critical thinking and a willingness to challenge the status quo
- To have good excel skills
For more details and to apply click here