Find The Nutcrackers on Festive Trail to Win Great Prizes
Children can enjoy a festive trail this Christmas organised by Henley Town Council with the chance to win some great prizes from local retailers.
All you need to do is find the ten hidden Nutcrackers in the shop windows around town. When you have found all 10, rearrange the letters on the Nutcrackers to find a Festive word.
To give you a helping hand you need to find the Nutcrackers in the following windows:
- Temptation Gifts, Bell Street
- The Henley Larder, Bell Street
- The Children’s Shop, Gardiner Place
- The Artistry Gallery, Reading Road
- Naughty Mutt Nice, Reading Road
- The Chocolate Cafe, Thameside
- Cook, Duke Street
- Marc Antoni, Hart Street
- Timber Windows, Hart Street
- Town Hall, Market Place
Pick up an entry form from Henley Town Hall and complete the trail by 18 December for the chance to win prizes donated by Temptation Gifts, The Children’s Shop, Artistry Gallery, Cook and Marc Antoni.