Simmons & Sons – Rural
FARM AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT:
Landlord and Tenant Matters / Lease and Tenancy Renewals / Sale and Acquisitions / Day to Day Management of Estates including:
• All aspects of rural property
• Farm and Estate diversification
• Financial planning, benchmarking and reviews.
RURAL PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT:
We provide planning and property consultancy to a diverse range of rural businesses across England. We are able to offer advice on and submit:
• Planning Application and Prior Notification Applications for new Agricultural Dwellings and Buildings
• Certificate of Lawful for Existing Use and Development
• Permitted Development Applications for Change of Use of Agricultural Buildings to Commercial Use or Residential Use.
Our specialist Valuers can provide formal RICS Red Book valuations for Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax purposes on rural, residential and commercial assets.
RURAL GRANTS AND BASIC PAYMENTS SCHEME:
Basic Payment & Agri-Environment Schemes / Rural Development Programme & Woodland Grant Schemes
Our Rural Team have detailed up to date knowledge of Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) and are able to advise Clients accordingly in their decision making and forward planning.
We are able to assist with the following:
• Registration of new businesses and completion of Basic Payment Scheme applications
• Purchase, sale and lease of Entitlements
• Transition to the post Brexit world and the proposed Environmental Land Management Scheme.
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Simmons & Sons – Rural