One of Europe’s leading hotel brands, Hotel du Vin is gaining a reputation for wholehearted commitment to doing the simple things, brilliantly. We have always believed in delivering hospitality in a truly special way, therefore we hire people from all walks of life with just one common attribute – a desire to succeed through hard work, loyalty, enthusiasm and respect for their colleagues.
We are growing in size and searching for talented, passionate people. If you are one too then we’d love to hear from you.
Taking responsibility for the wine service of the restaurant, the wine cellar, the wine champions, assisting the waiting team and providing amazing hospitality to our guests. A Sommelier will be required to manage the wine list, stock, suppliers as well as supervise and assist the food and beverage team in providing guests the best dining experience. You will also be required to ensure all standards are met with attention to detail, recommending wines and creating memories of an experience the guest will never forget. You must be passionate about wine and delivering amazing hospitality to our guests. Sommeliers must be organised, an excellent communicator, hands-on and have excellent attention to detail. Experience of working in a similar quality restaurant is required and knowledge of wine and beverage is necessary -having passion for hospitality and delivering service with a smile is an absolute must.
We are offering a competitive salary plus service charge and an award winning benefit package including –
- A range of fabulous flexible benefits to help you outside of work – including health & life insurance.
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- A Childcare scheme providing tax credits on any childcare you may be paying.
- Service Charge (department specific) which will be performance driven
- Employee assistance scheme to help you navigate through life’s challenges
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic company discounts including staff rates & Food & Beverage discounts at all of our exciting locations
- Major high street discounts – helpful when buying things to treat you or others!
We are also known as a company full of opportunities, offering award winning training and development programmes for those who would like to take a step up the career ladder within Hospitality. We are a company continually evolving, developing and growing.
Contact: Kea Kouvatsis email@example.com 01491 848404