Full time – Fixed Term until July 2019
The Regatta Ticket Office Administrator will support the Membership Events Team with effective delivery of ticketing services and supporting activity such as administration. This position contributes to the commercial success of the Club through the delivery of the highest possible standards of service and customer care.
You will be a confident and capable individual who will relish taking ownership of the following tasks:
In this role you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Administration for Regatta activity, including booking forms, table plans, room layouts and charges and refunds.
- Booking and issuing Regatta tickets, badges, picnic plots, lunches, afternoon teas, directors chairs and evening events from the Regatta Ticket Office.
- Communicating with the Club Events Coordinator, Food Service team and Kitchen in order to keep them up–to-date with the Regatta event requirements.
- Liaise with Kitchen and Food Service team over special dietary requirements.
- Prepare table plans and menus in conjunction with the Club Events Coordinator.
- Liaise with Reception over ticket and booking procedures.
- Represent the image of the Club by having a business-like appearance, pleasant and helpful manner and ensuring the high standards are met at all times.
- Assist where possible with any other administration work particularly in the event of colleagues’ holidays and sickness.
- Ensure the Member experience is one of an exceptional standard.
- The cleanliness and tidiness of the public facing Ticket Office and back areas of the offices.
- Follow ticket office procedures and policies to ensure tickets are allocated, all payments received and distributed within strict deadlines and in compliance with Club procedures.
- Data capture and mailing list management.
£16,693 p.a. (pro rata)
We offer some great staff benefits including:
- Complimentary staff meals in the staff canteen
- Complimentary parking onsite
- 20 days holiday per year + all bank holidays
- Inclusion in the Above and Beyond staff recognition scheme
- Family and friends rates for room bookings at the Club
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- The opportunity to develop your career in one of the finest establishments in Henley
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV along with a supporting statement which explains how you meet the selection criteria including examples of your skills and experience. You may include experience gained in employment, education, or during career breaks (such as time out to care for dependants). We can only consider applications that include CVs and supporting statements – application will be judged solely on the basis of how you demonstrate that you meet the selection criteria, stated in the job description, in your supporting statement.
Email your CV and supporting statement to Laureen McHaffie, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Human Resources on 01491 570500 for more information.
18th March 2019