Job Purpose (Job Summary):
Responsible for day to day operational matters for the procurement and administration of third party investment research for the investment teams in EMEA. This includes the ongoing operational matters relating to relationships with the regional entities of the third party providers of research.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Execution of the day to day activities to support the EMEA investment teams procure investment research, including ad hoc issue resolution, record keeping & reporting.
- Support and execution of the activities required in the arrangement of corporate access for the investment teams in EMEA
- Support the ongoing relationships with research providers and third party vendors
- Support the ongoing updates of EMEA Investment Department procedures manuals and policies
- Support basic tasks in relevant business and/or technology projects, including appropriate user testing
- General administrative support to IMO and the Investment Department as required including – Monitoring oversight of key first line controls, BCP, breach resolution, response to internal/external audits.
- Ensure all activities are in line with Invesco’s Conduct principles.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- No industry experience
- Evidence of participation in a work experience scheme or programme preferred
- Good interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
- IT literate (including the Microsoft suite of products)
- Self motivated
Skills/Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Confident approach to building business relationships
- Proactively takes responsibility
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively
- Attention to detail
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
Other Invesco job opportunities can be found at https://careers.invesco.com/