Citizens Advice in South and Vale needs volunteers to help with:
• Reception duties in Abingdon, Henley and Thame
• Advisers in Abingdon and Didcot
• Head office administration in Abingdon
• IT support in Didcot and Thame
• Fundraising (from any location)
• Communications and website designers (from any location)
We are a local charity providing free, confidential advice. Last year, our 150 skilled advisers helped over 11,000 local people from advice centres in Abingdon, Didcot, Faringdon, Henley, Thame and Wallingford.
Many people who come to us face difficult and sometimes frightening problems that threaten to overwhelm them. In 2019 we helped three quarters to resolve their problems.
For volunteers, we offer a welcoming office environment and an opportunity to gain new skills, meet new people and make a real and valued contribution to your local community,
It’s up to you when you volunteer. We normally ask for two half days a week but can be flexible. If you are interested, please follow this link:
Or, if you would like to discuss these volunteering roles, please email Jon Bright, Director: email@example.com