Job Purpose (Job Summary):
Responsible for the oversight of Financial Reporting and Financial Reporting related activities performed by Third Party Administration (TPA) Company appointed by Invesco to administer the Onshore range of ICVC funds.
- Manage queries received by TPA or internal Invesco parties and resolve in a timely manner. Act as primary point of contact between Invesco & TPA for Financial reporting related activities.
- Monitor the service provided by TPA in adherence with the agreed Service Level Agreement
- Ensure all processes completed by TPA within agreed SLA. Ensure all interfaces between TPA and Invesco are conducted within guidelines set in SLA.
- Review and monitor all KPI and operational reporting provided by TPA. Conduct off site periodic monitoring visits with full reporting on processes administered by TPA.
- Attend regular service review meetings and address and resolve any issues where necessary. Maintain SLA and review and agree on a periodic basis.
- Conduct analytical review of accounting records, distribution rates and OCFs produced by TPA. Report on errors and escalate as deemed necessary to TPA Oversight Manager, Relationship Manager, TPA.
- Thorough review of proofs produced by the TPA. Ensure product changes and/or financial reporting policy changes are implemented timely and accurately
- Ensure processes retained in house are carried out in an effective and efficient manner and risks are managed & mitigated.
- Obtain final sign off for report and accounts from all relevant internal and external parties and instruct for printing.
- Primary point of contact in Invesco for Fund Auditors, Depositary, Fund Tax Advisors.
- Provide cover for Valuation and Pricing Monitoring
- Proven experience in ICVC accounting
- Extensive knowledge of the principles of investment accounting and ICVC reporting
- Good understanding of internal procedures and controls
- Knowledge of TPA environment an advantage
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Organisational ability
- Strong numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work well under pressure
- Time management skills
- Good communications skills
- Good interpersonal skills for contact with external parties
- Proactive attitude to change management
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
GCSE A – C grade (or equivalent) including Mathematics and English Language
Professional accounting qualifications would be an advantage