Invesco is driven by a pure focus on investment. It’s all we do. We focus on doing work that matters and being a firm that gives a voice to every employee. In fact, we make a promise to our clients and each other to create greater possibilities together. We’re looking for people who have new perspectives. Who can come together to share ideas, listen and challenge each other to achieve better solutions for our clients.
The HR Services team provides a best in class service to the business, through the provision of efficient and accurate administration services across multiple countries within EMEA.
We’re searching for our next HR Coordinator, for an 18 month Fixed Term Contract. You’ll be involved in supporting the EMEA HR team and the wider business across the complete employee lifecycle and as subject matter expert for other administrative systems and processes. Working within a supportive and busy team environment, you will respond to business requests and actively participate in ensuring our people have an outstanding employee experience.
You will be responsible for:
• Providing all aspects of HR administrative support, including all on and off boarding administration, reference letters, sickness queries, leaves of absence
• Acting as Data Expert, taking ownership of the integrity of all EMEA employee data (experience with Peoplesoft and/or Workday would be an advantage)
• Responding to queries relating to HR processes and practices and escalating when required
• Participating in HR projects to focus on continuous improvement of our HR administration services
Sound interesting? You’ll need previous experience of working in a high- volume administration environment, with a passion for building trusted client relationships. You’ll also be detail-focussed, with outstanding prioritisation skills and a commitment to the continuous improvement of processes and practices. We’re looking for an enthusiastic team player who thrives on providing great client service.
The good stuff
We have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
• Competitive salary and bonus
• Company-provided healthcare
• 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
• Generous pension provisions
• Income protection
• Health and wellness benefits
• Volunteering days
• Enhanced parental leave
• Life insurance
Our commitment to you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. As part of Invesco’s commitment to ensuring our teams have the broad range of experiences and backgrounds required to promote diversity of thought, and to maintaining a positive, engaging work environment, we champion flexible working.
Please feel free to discuss flexible working options with us.