Situation Vacant – Data Analyst – Global Performance Reporting
Invesco is driven by a pure focus on investment. It’s all we do. We focus on doing work that matters and being a firm that gives a voice to every employee. In fact, we make a promise to our clients and each other to create greater possibilities together. We’re looking for people who have fresh perspectives. Who can come together to share ideas, listen and challenge each other to achieve better solutions for our clients.
As part of the global Performance Measurement, Analytics and Reporting (“PMAR”) organization, our team provides comprehensive investment performance and analytics business intelligence to help Invesco understand its fund results relative to peers and indexes. Our key stakeholders include Investments, Marketing, Senior Management and Fund Boards.
We’re searching for our next Data Analyst with focus on Global Performance Reporting. You will use tools including Alteryx, SQL and Excel daily to efficiently source / integrate data and calculate statistics.
In addition, you will be involved in:
- Identifying opportunities to streamline existing business processes by automating recurring and ad-hoc analyses into stable, repeatable reports, metrics, and dashboards.
- Leveraging automated tools to efficiently source, cleanse, merge data and calculate analytics.
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyse, and interpret anomalies and patterns in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and resolution of trends and solve issues.
- Building, maintaining, and improving accurate interactive dashboards and static reports that are easily absorbed by colleagues with varying data literacy to empower decision making.
- Evaluating output to ensure meets partner requirements and summarise key findings.
- Building and maintaining local data models as needed while subsequently partnering with Technology engineers to transition to firm-wide data repositories as processes become mature.
- Supporting projects to test and reconcile statistics in data repositories, having a clear understanding of requirements, legacy/future methodologies and reconcile to source system.
- Advising on the latest data tools & techniques and new features available in the latest releases of the tools we currently use.