As one of the world’s leading asset managers, Invesco is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, we provide a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world.
If you’re looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, come explore your potential at Invesco. Make a difference every day!
You will be also involved in:
- Responsible for the day-to-day review and approval of financial promotions in EMEA
- Providing compliance advice and support to the business and management
- Producing and updating marketing compliance policies and procedures at the direction of the Compliance Manager
- Interacting with members of the core compliance services team to assess, document, monitor, report, develop, coordinate, and implement various improvements to compliance marketing activities
- Assisting project team(s) in the development and implementation of strategic projects related to compliance
- Research issues, projects or initiatives and advise team members, the wider compliance department, the business
- Field incoming calls from internal customers. Investigates, resolves and documents issues. Raises issues to manager if needed.
- Assisting & supporting other team members.
- Examining rule changes and discussing implications with the EMEA marketing compliance team, and the wider business
What you can bring:
- Experience in the review and/or creation of financial promotions would be essential
- Compliance and/or marketing experience is desired
- Experience and exposure to operational risk management procedures and processes would be a plus
- Good knowledge of financial products and services is important
- Proficient in English, additional language skills desirable (French, German, or Italian)
- PC literate is crucial
- Being a standout colleague with strong communication skills
- Effective time management skills, ability to work under pressure and highly organized
- Open minded, flexible, and willing to listen for other people’s opinions
For more details and to apply click here