Invesco is driven by a pure focus on investment. It’s all we do. We focus on doing work that matters and being a firm that gives a voice to every employee. In fact, we make a promise to our clients and each other to create greater possibilities together. We’re looking for people who have fresh perspectives. Who can come together to share ideas, listen and challenge each other to achieve better solutions for our clients.
As Account Onboarding Manager, you will be part of our Henley-based Global Distribution Services department and will report to the Manager for EMEA Account Onboarding. You will not have any direct reports, as the focus of this role is to manage the account onboarding.
We’re searching for our next Account Onboarding Manager on a 12-month fixed-term contract for our team in Henley-on-Thames. You’ll maintain the highest standard of account onboarding and client change management for Invesco’s clients in order to contribute towards delivering an outstanding investment experience to our clients
You could also be involved in:
- Work closely with clients, consultants, custodians and transition managers as well as key internal partners to ensure the effective coordination of the take on of new institutional clients within EMEA and globally managed mandates.
- Coordinate Client Change Management events, such as changes from one custodian/KVG to another for the EMEA and globally managed mandates.
- Coordinate the closure of institutional accounts within EMEA and globally managed mandates.
- Identify improvements in the above processes and recommend/implement (where possible) changes in those processes.
- Undertake department wide administration roles as necessary (e.g. account maintenance in CRM/portfolio master data system, maintenance of schedules etc.).
- Ensure all activities are in line with TCF outcomes.
You need to have proven experience in the asset management industry. Transitions/Onboarding experience is desirable.
You have good understanding/knowledge of the asset management industry, all investment functions (Legal, Compliance, Investment, Operations), client requirements and deadlines.
You have a solid educational background and ideally a relevant industry examination (IAQ and IMC).
Your interpersonal skills for liaison with internal departments as well as your communication skills are excellent.
You have confidence to manage conference calls and have a proactive attitude to change/implement new processes.
You can work under pressure. You have a keen eye for accuracy and detail and strong numeracy skills.
Additionally, you are a strong team-player.
For more details and to apply click here