Salary: Competitive, depending on relevant experience
Hours: Full time (Office hours 8.30 – 17.00)
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Marketing Manager to join our established and successful Health & Safety Company, based in Henley on Thames.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the successful candidate will play a key part in supporting the business in achieving its strategic goals.
This is a new and varied role, which will include both the management/delivery of the agreed strategy and a hands-on approach to the creation of copy, content and materials.
Responsibilities will include;
- Creation and implementation of marketing strategy to achieve company goals
- Increase brand awareness and market share
- Management and creation of appropriate and engaging content / copy
- Identifying marketing opportunities – e.g. industry events, tradeshows etc
- Establishing marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends, presenting ideas and suggestions to the management team
Skills & Experience;
- Previous experience in a Marketing Role is essential
- Good understanding of market research, data analysis and statistical methods
- Experience of strategic planning and marketing best practices
- Motivated team-player, who can take ownership of a project and deliver within agreed timeframes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in creating engaging copy, with the ability to tailor based on target audience
- Understanding and experience in social media/online platforms
- Creation of email campaigns
- Strong attention to detail
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV with covering letter by email to; firstname.lastname@example.org