Situation Vacant – Investment Comms Analyst
As one of the world’s leading asset managers, Invesco is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, we provide a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world.
If you’re looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, come explore your potential at Invesco. Make a difference every day!
We have an outstanding benefits package which could include:
- Company-provided healthcare
- A competitive annual leave allowance
- Flexible working options, including hybrid working arrangements
- Generous pension provisions
- Income protection
- Health and wellness benefits
- Volunteering days
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
You will be responsible for:
- Creation of client materials, including market, performance & fund updates, Fund Manager commentary and bespoke client reports, and responding to RFP & Sales requests for information.
- Work from a variety of bespoke systems to extract relevant data, add pertinent editorial content to create cohesive & relevant commercial information to our clients on HIC funds & strategies in a timely manner
- Partnering with key stakeholders within investments, distribution services, sales, marketing, compliance and others to ensure material is produced to the highest of commercial standards
- Look for opportunities to improve and enhance team processes, methods & outputs over time
- At the forefront of the role is to continuously achieve the ultimate goal of creating excellent client communications
The skills and experience you’ll bring:
- A knowledge & understanding of funds and how they operate (equities, fixed interest or multi asset capabilities), markets & performance, with a strong desire to enhance and improve this knowledge over time, to enable drafting, editing & production of relevant content,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to build and maintain strong work relationships across a variety of teams, expertise & seniority
- Experience of analysing data, with ability to extract key required information for required reports
- Data management, logical control of information, and MS Excel
For more details and to apply click here
Leave a CommentWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!