Invesco is driven by a pure focus on investment. It’s all we do. We focus on doing work that matters and being a firm that gives a voice to every employee. In fact, we make a promise to our clients and each other to create greater possibilities together. We’re looking for people who have fresh perspectives. Who can come together to share ideas, listen and challenge each other to achieve better solutions for our clients.
Invesco EMEA serves a breadth of clients including financial advisors, pension funds, and insurers. Our customers have sophisticated and unique investment needs, which we are uniquely positioned to deliver through 13 investment centres with expertise in equities, fixed income, and alternatives.
Marketing seeks to connect client needs with our capabilities by crafting effective, accountable, multi-channel communications which educate, encourage and support our clients. Content Marketing enables this by producing editorials, product marketing, agency-designed creative, and new business requests, while delivering them within the customer journey.
The EMEA RFP team delivers the best of Invesco’s global investment and servicing proposition to institutional and retail clients by supporting distribution and marketing content servicing needs.
We are looking for our next RFP Senior Specialist with focus on ESG based in our EMEA headquarter in Henley-on-Thames. In this role you’ll develop and support ESG RFP content for Invesco’s RFP and DDQ client activities.
Sound interesting? Some further details:
- Support, develop and prioritise RFP team activity to meet our client and commercial objectives
- Develops, coaches and supports colleagues to develop ESG client understanding and responses
- Develops ESG RFP content and data support processes to improve team efficiency always maintaining a strong focus on enriching our clients servicing journey
- Manages and partners with ESG collaborators to represent, support and develop RFP content needs
- Attends ESG workshops and forums to support Invesco’s ESG acceleration programme
Work Experience Requirements:
- Extensive financial services and/or RFP writing experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
- A deep and comprehensive understanding of financial markets and the fund management industry
- Significant understanding of RFP databases and processes
- Significant ESG knowledge aligned to RFP servicing requests
- Excellent IT skills, especially in Word and Excel packages
- Proficient in German would be a strong plus
- A hunger to learn and a passion for working with others
- A strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Process driven
- Proven commercial understanding
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of success and constructive influence in a marketing or distribution role
For more information and to apply click here