Working in this stunning 40 bedroom, boutique lifestyle hotel in the heart of Henley-on-Thames, you will be joining a new dynamic and passionate team at The Relais Henley. Your role as the Restaurant Supervisor is to support and make certain that you deliver an exceptional guest experience time and time again. You will be committed to operating at the highest level and consistently encourage the team to do the same.
You will be a confident communicator and support the Restaurant Manager in supervising the and developing your team. You must have the ability to role model to you team and ensure they are always friendly, helpful, smart and presentable.
You will have:
- Previous experience as a Restaurant Supervisor/Team Leader
- Proven ability to support and inspire a young team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and remain focussed
- Professional disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to £13.50ph full or part-time considered
- Service Charge
- 28 days annual
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team and company social events
- Meals on duty
- Uniform provided
- Excellent discounts across the Hotel portfolio
- Workplace pension
Sound like the ideal role for you? Apply today!
Please send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have the Right to Work in the UK to be considered for this role.