Working in this stunning 40 bedroom, boutique lifestyle hotel in the heart of Henley-on-Thames, you will be joining a new dynamic and passionate team at The Relais Henley. Your role as the Food & Beverage Assistant is to service our guests in the Restaurant and Bar areas and make certain that you deliver an exceptional guest experience time and time again and be committed to operating at the highest level.
It would be ideal if you have previous experience in a bar, café or restaurant, but a great work ethic and friendly personality is more important. If this sounds like you and you want to bring your personality to work, we would love to meet you.
You will have:
- Ideally previous hospitality experience however, training will be given.
- Amazing customer service skills, professional and friendly and wanted to go above and beyond our guests expectations.
- You will be a team player who supports in all areas to ensure the guests have everything they need.
- You will have great communication skills and be able to take direction.
- Must be over 18 years old
- Up to £12.00ph
- Plus service charge
- 28 days annual
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team and company social events
- Meals on duty
- Uniform provided
- Excellent discounts across the Hotel portfolio
- Workplace pension
- Development and ongoing training
Sound like the ideal role for you? Apply today!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All applicants must be able to demonstrate that they have the Right to Work in the UK to be considered for this role.