Media Assistant – Media Department
Salary: Competitive, depending on relevant experience
Hours: Full time (office hours 8.30 – 17.00)
Must be willing to travel
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy and fast paced team, within an expanding and successful Health & Safety company.
Full training will be provided, however the below skills and experience would be beneficial;
- Motivated team-player and problem solver
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude with a willingness to learn new skills and processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Relevant administration experience, preferred but not essential
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel
- Interest in Media
Daily duties will include, editing, organisation of film shoots, logistics, marketing projects.
We are looking for an individual to be involved in every aspect of our media department, this will eventually evolve to into 2 to 3 days a week on the road with the film crew. Full training will be provided.
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV along with a short statement explaining why you are interested in the position to;
Full job spec to be discussed upon application.